Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Having Fun



Really cool to have a virtual place for family gathering. I'll let my son start off this blog. I have picked up photography (seriously) since the born of Ean Seng. Inpired by my wedding photographer (charging me a fortune), I have started shooting black and white exclusively and even have one of my bathroom turned into a pseudo dark room, doing all my development of negative stuffs in there.



And ever since the arrival of Ean Seng, I have been photographing him (at least a roll a month). This is a series of him having fun during shower. Getting him out is a pain as he could spend hours inside there, splashing waters, throwing pails, bubbling the soap and everything you can imagine.



"Times up!", he'll give you this kind of look telling you time is not enough.


Changing time, literally you have to chase him all over the place.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janice & Loke Family said...

My, my...siew kwan. yr son really look like u. fun having a small one around. enjoy every moment. He will grow up very fast.. once u r more settle in Taiwan, take some photos of yr hse/apt. Take care!

Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger changsiewkwan said...

;) I will

Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Dennis and Elsa Chiang said...

Siew Kwan, you are right about other professional changing you too much about their service. They change you even more in US. Because of that, I know quite a bit on all sorts of house repair...

My daugther is the same, re: bath time. She is also growing so fast and now starts talking in baby language all the time.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home