Monday, October 01, 2007

Survey

I can see 12 names registered for this Family Blog.

Some are active poster, some MIGHT be active viewer, and some may be passive all the way.

Some questions to know your habbit more.

1. HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT THIS PAGE?
a. Once a day
b. Once a week
c. Once a month
d. Once a year

2. DO YOU PLAN TO POST SOME UPDATES (Photos/Articles) HERE?
a. Not likely
b. Perhaps
c. Trying to
d. Have been doing

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO SEE?
a. Photos
b. Articles
c. Nothing

4. DO YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY IN MANAGING THIS SITE?
a. I can't put photos
b. I can't post a comment
c. I need a tutorial on HOW to manage.
d. No problem.

5. WHAT ARE THE IMPROVEMENT YOU WISH TO SEE TO MOTIVATE YOUR PARTICIPATION?
___________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________


You can click comments on the bottom and reply your answers or email to changsiewkwan@yahoo.com

9 Comments:

Blogger changsiewkwan said...

By the way, you may leave you massengers here too.

MSN : gcsk76@hotmail.com

Monday, October 01, 2007 4:26:00 PM  
Blogger Ah Mun said...

1. c
2. b
3. a & b
4. no answer for no difficulty?
5. if I'm notified of new posting I most likely will view it more frequently

Monday, October 01, 2007 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger changsiewkwan said...

Thanks Ah Mun. Modified question 4.

I have add in a notifying e-mail function to the post. If any new post occurs, I'll be notified and then forward to all of you.

Monday, October 01, 2007 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger 烧翼 said...

1. HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT THIS PAGE?
c. Once a month


2. DO YOU PLAN TO POST SOME UPDATES (Photos/Articles) HERE?
b. Perhaps


3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO SEE?
a+b

4. DO YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY IN MANAGING THIS SITE?
d. No problem.

5. WHAT ARE THE IMPROVEMENT YOU WISH TO SEE TO MOTIVATE YOUR PARTICIPATION?
erm...more updates perhaps? how bout add in a shoutbox?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger changsiewkwan said...

Thanks for adding the Shoutbox

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 1:19:00 PM  
Blogger janwei said...

My answers are:
1. b &/or c
2. c
3. a & b
4. d

Actually I posted some of my travel photos at Multiply.com. I feel it's more convenient & easy to access. Hence, lazy to post my stuff at this blog coz double work for me lar...
Maybe I shld also post some photos here & add the link for you all to view more photos at my Multiply.com site in future.
Ok lah, I'll find a time to do it asap :)

Btw, what/where's Shoutbox?

Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger janwei said...

Yup, good idea to send email notification to all users/ contacts for any new post in this blog.
That's one of the function provided by Multiply.com which keep users posted on any updates from other users/ contacts.
Thanks Siew Kwan for putting so much effort to improve the blog.
Also special thanks to all frequent contributors who always share their photos & family news at this blog site .

Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:39:00 PM  
Blogger changsiewkwan said...

Shoutbox is a small chat box under the contributors list. :)

Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger janwei said...

No wonder I didn't realise the existence of this Shoutbox as it says "The page cannot be displayed".
I thought it's just some advertisements kind of thing, hahah! What can I do about it?

Friday, October 12, 2007 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home