Friday, November 10, 2006

10.10




This is not about the family, but about the place I'm in now...

It's an amazing place...

Happenning...

Never fail to excite me...

10th Oct is the National Day for Taiwan, I was happened to be here, and I didn't went to watch the usual parade. Instead, I was at the Taipei Station, witnessed 1.2 million people in red on the street, protesting against thier "corrupted" President. (That's what they claimed, but for me, which political leader is "clean"?)

I wouldn't care who's right and who's wrong, or whether two wrongs doesn't make one right, or you are right and I'm wrong.

I just felt entertained as the people here are free to express themselves (in a peaceful manner)


Everyone here are enjoying themselves...including dogs


What's important is... Life still goes on

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice & Loke Family said...

wow...very interesting photos. U can even consider selling yr photos to the media... Good Job!

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger Sonny & Araya Chang Family said...

Siew Kwan is qualify for the press report already.. He can sold his photos with high prices... Hahahaha

Saturday, November 11, 2006 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home