Saturday, January 06, 2007

Siew Yik 1st post...hehehee

well,hello everyone.its feels kinda weird to write here.hahaha..but since its a blog,hmm...and ppl commented that i never post anything up here,so i have to write in something to report my latest status here.its abit funny tho about this blog,i was talking to my bro commenting to him that this family blog thingy was kinda good idea,but somehow it eventually bcame something like a family-future generation blog,where only pictures of young,real young ones are often found here.i dunno why,it seemed like a family baby blog to me.then i forgot wat reaction my brother gave me,but few days later he post some blog with rocks. And msn me saying, " u say all baby photos,now got rocks lah"(not exactly his words but something this meaning to me)....then somehow i found it damn funny with a family blog with rocks in black and white,so to diversify things up here,lets try have some words around.Hahah....
well,back to my current info, i just got back to singapore, my university hostel,PGP NUS(prince georges park residence national university of singapore). Sounded great right??but its actually just a freaking small room enough to put my self in,hahaha....its nice enough tho,conditions are much better than other places if to compare.its weekend and i have another day to spent. coz monday my skul will starts and things will start to get busier again.with all the assignments and stuffs coming in,hahaha.....sounded abit boring huh..anyway,thats uni life. So thats it for me, gonna have to wait till chinese new year for another week of holiday and back home with and paos....im looking forward to it...lolz...its the start of 2nd semester of my 1st year,means 3.5 years to go...woohoo.....
hope to hear from others too...

3 Comments:

Blogger Janice & Loke Family said...

Our family blog here does not mean we only show babies and kids photos only. It happens that we do have kids and new addition to the family. Then we share them with you. You can post anything here, your ideas or your imagination through writing, singing, photos like wat your big bro did. He share his ideas with us through his photography. His black & white photos really stand out and yes, he is right. Photos do tell a thousand words...

Monday, January 08, 2007 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger changsiewkwan said...

Trust me, there is a word for that - GENERATION GAP

Monday, January 08, 2007 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger siu zhen(Cheng Cheng) said...

Your 1st post ... this is my 1st comment here hehe my 1st post just wait a moment im cookiing it now....

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home