Saturday, February 24, 2007

My CNY gathering ^Q^

Hello, guys & gals!
Gong Xi Fa Chai and HapPy lunaR nEw YeaR!
Hehe, sorry that it took me so long to present my first posting at our Global Family blog.
Just manage to collect few up-to-date photograph to share with you all. Here's my new image, i.e. new hair style, to welcome the fire pigGy year!!




The photos were taken during a CNY gathering with my Banting schoolmates 2 days ago. Yup, it's my birthday ;P My friends bought me a cake to celebrate for me.




It's really sweet & a meaningful moment to have a gang of good friends celebrating my birthday.

OK, shall post more photos in the future. CheeRs :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice & Loke Family said...

Happy Birthday Jan Wei. Send my regards to yr mom, Siew Mun & family and Siew Cuong. Kong Xi Fatt Chai to u too! Take care.

Monday, February 26, 2007 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home