Saturday, January 06, 2007

Rocky Baby?

There are many ways to kill a cat. You are free to choose.

I'm the one whom SY is referring to. I'm just suggesting that everyone should find some time to contribute to the blog.

Pic tells a thousand words. I don't mind writing/reading long love letters/ messages, but I have choosen to convey my message through photos.

Just in case you wonder what have the rocks and waves stuff have to do with the family. Well, I've enrolled in a 3-month black and white photography class. Proper class going through taking pictures, developing negatives, printing photos with enlarger in dark room. That is one of the outing we went out and came back with those pics. To my amaze, the photos were all taken with an old antique Nikkormat (1980) which belongs to 6th Uncle (KK) and the camera is still working in mint condition. Operating that old junk brings back memories, as I remember during our childhood time, we all have been "model" to 6th Uncle (KK). All of us called to line up in the field opposite our house to be photographed.

Let's hear from the others, come on... you can draw, you can write, you can sing, you can post whatever thing. Just let us know that you are kicking life but not the other way round.

I'm alone here in Taipei, wifey coming again end Jan. That explains my grumpiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home