Thursday, November 16, 2006

Before

2 and a half weeks has passed since my wife and I arrived in Taipei.

I don't have my film dev. tools with me (shipping over), have to send to a friend here to get it done.

The scanning were not done nicely, different tones... anyway, hope the photos still tell the story...



Two nights before the departure, were surprised by Siu Keng and family. Wonderful time we had for the dinner.

The last time I met Taiku was during her stay in hospital. Glad that she did extremely well in her recovery.

Jit Mun is really cool. He doesn't make a single noise though we were laughing and chatting loud.

Photo taken by Siu Keng. Really miss my son thou. He'll only join us next month, as my wife (Olivia) will go back to bring him over.

..::xxx::..

Things get packed...


Waiting to be shipped...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonny & Araya Chang Family said...

Busy weekend for Siew Kwan after the dinning together. It would be interesting story to memory in the new chapter of Siew Kwan's life journey especially staying and surviving in a totaly new environment at Taiwan. 3 years very easy to past. Make sure you gain your goal and successed in your carrer with happy joyfull lifestyle. Cheers... d^_^b

Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home